4 STAR CAMPING IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE
4 STAR CAMPING ON THE FRENCH RIVIERA NEAR THE SEA
You are looking for a holiday in a 4-star camping in the South of France.
Discover our Flower camping les Tomasses, a 4-star campsite in the South of France near the sea. Our Flower campsite is ideally located 23km from Hyères and its beautiful beaches and 22km from Toulon in the region of Var. A corner of nature lover by the river. One of the most wooded campsites on the French Riviera.
Choose to rent a mobile home or other and enjoy our services in our campsite in the South of France.
4 STAR FAMILY CAMPSITE IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE
Our Flower camping 4 stars near Hyères in Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur welcomes you for holidays in the region Var.
Our Flower 4 star family campsite in the Southern France offers you facilities for sports and fun activities for the whole family.
- An aquatic area with paddling pool and heated pool
- A playground for children from 5 to 12 years old with swings, slide, spring games, wooden climbing structure,
- A giant trampoline,
- A multi-sports ground or city stadium for football, basketball and handball,
- A table tennis table,
- Outdoor fitness and weight training machines for sports holidays,
- A mini-farm with chickens, rabbits and goats, depending on the season.
HOLIDAYS IN A 4-STAR CAMPSITE NEAR HYERES IN THE REGION OF VAR FRANCE
Enjoy your holiday in a 4-star campsite in the Southern France, we offer a range of quality services.
- A reception to give you a warm welcome when you arrive with your family. The opening hours of the reception are from 9 am to 7 pm in low season and from 8.15 am to 7 pm in July and August. Your 4-star campsite can be reached every day of the year by telephone or by e-mail.
- A restaurant with affordable prices for a moment of sharing and conviviality with the family. The cooks concoct delicious home-made dishes for the pleasure of young and old. On the menu: appetizers, salads, burgers, chicken wings, chicken, nuggets, salmon steaks, rib steaks, homemade pizzas and many desserts and ice creams. We also offer vegetarian dishes and a children’s menu at a reduced price. All our dishes can be eaten in or taken away. The restaurant is open every evening (7pm to 11pm) in July and August only. Takeaway is available on Fridays and Saturdays in low season (7pm to 8.30pm) and on other days by prior arrangement in the evening only.
- A bar to refresh and relax. The bar welcomes you every morning in July and August, from 8:15 am, for your family breakfast on the covered terrace of the restaurant facing the swimming pool. Wake up in the heart of nature to the sound of birds and cicadas. Fresh drinks and ice creams are available all day, in July and August only.
- Two new sanitary blocks with free access 24 hours a day.
- A laundry with a washing machine (10kg) in the common sanitary block. Tokens are sold at the reception for 5 €. For holidaymakers with a mobile home, you will find a washing line in your accommodation.
- Fresh bread, pastries and newspapers are sold throughout the season (to be ordered the day before).
- Free wifi throughout the campsite to stay connected with your family and friends, even on holiday.
- Rental of a refrigerator with freezer (minimum 7 nights).
- Rental of table + 4/6 chairs (7 nights minimum).
- Rental of a deckchair (7 nights minimum).
- Rental of baby kit consisting of a cot + a bathtub + a high chair.
- Rental of cotton towels and sheets
- Rental of disposable sheets.
- Cleaning package at the end of your stay for the cleaning of the mobile home.
- Cancellation guarantee for your stay to deal with the unexpected.
- A Facebook page to keep you informed of the latest news and events at the campsite. Don’t hesitate to talk about us and share our page!
- The booking fees and tourist taxes are free of charge.
- Payments accepted : cash and bank cards.
Enjoy your holidays in a 4-star campsite in the Southeastern to visit and discover our beautiful region of Var. Put your feet in the water in the Mediterranean Sea. Sunbathe on the beautiful beaches of Hyères, the Giens peninsula and La Londe les Maures. Stroll through the flowery streets of Bormes les Mimosas. Take the coastal road from Bandol to Saint Raphaël. Stop in the Gulf of Saint Tropez for an ice cream in the port or rent an electric boat in Saint Aygulf. Hike in the Massif des Maures or the Sainte Baume. And explore the Gorges du Verdon and swim in the cool waters of Sillans la Cascade.
Book your stay in a 4-star campsite in the South of France in our Flower camping les Tomasses on the French Riviera for a successful holiday.